Friday, December 22, 2006

YAY, IT'S CHRISTMAS!


(Jack, Christmas 2005)

The other day, Jack and I met a friend of mine and his two kids for dinner at McDonald's. As we entered the restaurant, Jack handed me a picture he had drawn in the car -- it was a crude cross, upon which he told me he was preparing to draw "Jesus' body." A bit taken aback, I asked him if he wouldn't rather draw a picture of Jesus in the manger, seeing that it's the Christmas season and all?

Before Jack had a chance to respond, we were inside, where he immediately approached my friend and explained the work in progress. My friend replied with the same question I had asked ... to which Jack responded, with slight frustration in his voice: "But I don't know how to DRAW that!"

I don't have anything profound to add here. I just thought it was pretty funny.

Have a wonderful Christmas everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Jarboe said...

Merry Christmas, Buddy!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home